Firstly let me say, I’ve missed you! That goes out to any and everyone that takes a second to read or even look at my blog! Over the last couple of weeks, life happened and I just could not get it together! Needless to say I’ve had a ton of ideas to share with you via the blog but I just couldn’t do it. I hope you all haven’t forgotten about me! I’m kicking off my return with of course a blog about shopping and fashion! I hope you enjoy!
Velvet, velvet and more velvet, velvet pieces are everywhere! Definitely a hot and trending fabric for Fall and I think I love it! Once assumed just a fabric for holidays or special occasions and nights out velvet has the ability to add “just enough” uumpf to any outfit so that you are always perfectly dressed or accessorized!
I think There are so many ways to incorporate this material into your wardrobe for Fall. Every retailer and top brands are getting in on the velvet trend and offering some gorgeous must have pieces for the season! You can spend a little or a lot to create your own FABULOUS look for Fall. I’ve compiled a short list of must have pieces in a range of prices for your viewing and shopping pleasure! Just to get you ladies started; so many options to choose from out there, Happy Shopping!
- Velvet Clutch by BP., Nordstrom – $25; I love mine! I use this inside of my larger tote bag to carry all of my smaller accessories and knick knacks! Note: I checked and this blue color is sold out, but this clutch was also available in pink or black.
- Velvet Cami by Free People, Macy’s – $68; Gorgeous color choices!
- Velvet Julian Backpack by Rebecca Minkoff, Nordstrom – $245 Great way to jazz up your weekly athleisure wear!
- Hoxton Velvet Peg Jeans by Paige, Bloomingdale’s – $239
- Velvet Double Tier Tank by Xhilaration, Target – $19.99
- Graceful Velvet Ankle d’Orsay Pump by Topshop, Nordstrom – $100
- Velvet Off the Shoulder Top by Do and Be, Bloomingdale’s – $68; pair with distressed jeans and sexy pumps!
- Tai Velvet Wrap Dress by Seen Worn Kept, Anthropologie – $158; Velvet dress for this season– you’re going to need one!
Hope you enjoy shopping and wearing this trend! What’s your favorite velvet piece? Seen looks you love? Share with us, we’d love to hear from you! Follow us on Chickwaresblog!
**photos courtesy of respective retailer sites