Pink. Velvet. D’orsay. Pumps. Love!!!
Wanted to do a quick share on these hot, hot, hot pumps. I wore them today and got a ton of compliments and questions so thought I’d share. This style is actually one of my faves, these are the “Claudette” D’orsay pump by Jessica Simpson! I don’t recall how I was first promoted to try this shoe, but I am so happy I did! The style goes with everything! Great for everyday if you wear heels everyday like I do 😉—can go from office to evenings out effortlessly! These are very comfortable yet sexy. The style tends to run small so I’d recommend going up a 1/2 size. I did!
I love these and have them in 3 different looks, well 4 now…! I have the nude patent leather (favorite), leopard print, black leather and now the pink velvet!
There is another shoe by JS that look similar to this one called the Livvy. They are not the same, the heel is shorter and the fit is slightly different. I prefer the Claudette.
A little shoe bio:
- Claudette pump by Jessica Simpson (yes, Jessica Simpson!)
- Pointed toe
- 4” stiletto heel (not a super skinny heel but it is technically a stiletto heel)
- Half-d’Orsay style (sexy!)
- I’m featuring the velvet here but they are also available in leather, patent leather and suede
- Retails for $59-$89 depending on retailer and style, you can most likely find a great deals on any of the options! See links below.
Check out these retailers:
- Nordstrom.com| has the suede and a few more specialty styles
- Zappos.com| has the velvet and patent leather
- 6pm.com| has the leather and patent leather
- Dillard’s.com| has the leather and patent leather
- Amazon.com| has the leather, the suede, the velvet and a few of the more specialty options
What do you think of these beauties? Love? Do you own a pair? Comment here, we’d love to hear from you!
Let stay in touch! Connect to our blog and follow us @chickwares on Instagram!